Clean Short Jokes

Q : Why did the child study in the airplane?
A : He wanted a higher education!

Sam : How am I supposed to write a five page essay about my brain?
Mike : Easy, just hand in five blank pieces of paper.

Student A : How long is it possible for a human being to live without a brain?
Student B : I don't know. How old are you?

Boy : Teacher, Johny keeps looking at my answers.
Teacher : Don't worry, he wont find anything.

Short Jokes

Student : You said the school dentist would be painless, but he wasn't.
Teacher : Did he hurt you?
Student : No, but he screamed when I bit his finger.

Teacher : Who can tell me what 'Dogma" means?
Student : It's a lady dog that's had puppies, Sir.

Tom : Would you punish someone for something they have not done?
Teacher : Of course not.
Tom : Oh. Good, because I haven't done my homework.

Student 1 : Why are you going around school telling everyone I'm an idiot?
Student 2 : I'm sorry. Is it supposed to be a secret?

"When I was in the desert," said Nasruddin one day, "I caused an entire tribe of horrible and bloodthirsty bedouins to run."
"However did you do it?" asked a person.
"Easy. I just ran, and they ran after me."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kisah Lawak © 2015. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top